Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clothes Shopping on the Danforth



Two of my favourite places to shop for clothes on the Danforth are Five-O-Seven and Social Butterfly.

Five-O-Seven is an ultra chic and stylish store offering the latest trends for both men and women. They carry brands such as Rock & Republic, Antik, Seven for All Mankind, Firetrap, Jack Jones, Ben Shermen and many more. They also carry a variety of unique items you won't find anywhere else as their buyer shops around the Globe to bring the latest and greatest items to this small shop. I once bought a dress from Melbourne, Australia thinking no one in Toronto would ever have this dress as and then I walked into Five-O-Seven a few months later only to find it on their rack. I was very impressed as this dress was not from any major label and bought at a small boutique in Melbourne.

Social Butterfly is an eclectic boutique that offers a little bit of everything for the urban female. Here you will find fabulous flirty dresses, gorgeous jewelry and sexy, comfortable footwear! They offer popular brands like Kensie and French Connection but also a lot of other brands you won't find anywhere else in the city. They are proud supporters of Canadian designers and sell all Canadian made jewelry and other fine accessories. The two young girls who run the store are very friendly and accommodating making your shopping experience always pleasurable.

If your ever in the Danforth area I strongly recommend coming into these stores and checking out what they have. I guarantee you will be very impressed!




1 comment:

  1. I love Social Butterfly! I used to go in all then time when I went to school in the area. They have cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete