Friday, February 4, 2011

Winterlicious

Winterlicious
January 28- February 10

Winterlicious is an extraordinary event where over 100 of Toronto's top restaurants create a special 3 course prix fixe menu for a fraction of their regular price.

This year they have also added culinary events with special cooking classes and wine tastings at a few selected restaurants.

I highly recommend taking advantage of this event. I go to at least one or two restaurants each year as it is such a great deal. Tonight I am going to Pure Spirits with my husband who hasn't been their before. I have been a few times and love it so I am looking forward to tonight's meal.

For more information on participating restaurants please check out http://www.toronto.ca/special_events/winterlicious/2011/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment